A system for remote monitoring and management of the district heating network
The key benefit of implementing the Smart Heat system is an increased level of utility sales data capture and the company’s revenues. Other benefits observed after the system implementation:
- Increased level of consumption data capture
- Immediate response to the network’s measurement and system alarms
- Reduced flow losses
- Reduced direct and indirect costs of the company
- Improved image of the company in terms of innovation and technology
- Improved quality of the customer service through better management and focus on the quality of the product sold
- View of the end users’ profiles
- Network inventory: geolocation and passporting
- The volume of consumption data capture made realistic by eliminating visual readings and readings declared by the end users
As the manufacturer of top-quality specialist electronic equipment for property protection, data reading systems, automatic systems and monitoring of equipment status, we ensure the highest level of quality of measuring and communication devices.
With our large range of products and proprietary technical solutions, we are able to ensure flexibility in tailoring each device to the Customer’s individual needs.
Both our hardware and software are based on innovative technology solutions. In order to ensure the highest quality of our products, we employ competent engineering staff. This clearly gives us the best experience and knowledge unavailable to the competition. The devices manufactured by us operate in the tightness class of up to IP 68 and are based on data transmission in the GSM standard.
01. What is Smart Grid – the automatic grid module?
The idea behind Smart Grid is full grid automation by direct grid control on the basis of data retrieved via two-way real-time communications. What makes this possible is a real analysis of the grid performance and the actual external conditions. It enables the creation of an active grid model.
02. What requirements must be met in order to be able to implement SM Icom?
There are no technology-related requirements concerning the implementation. The company should ensure cooperation with regard to the implementation of the customer database, equipment databases and other measures.
03. Who may implement the system?
The product is designed for:
- waterworks, homeowner associations, housing cooperatives – water
- licensed gas distributors – gas
- combined heat and power plants, heat-only plants, waterworks and district heating providers – heating
- DNOs – distribution network operators licensed by the Polish Energy Regulatory Office (URE) – electricity
- Utility providers responsible for waste management
- Local government or their companies operating power and lighting networks
- Private companies operating a large number of points of service or distribution for the purpose of utility management
04. Are you certified for secure data processing?
Our company holds the consents and data security permits required by the Polish Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (GIODO). Data is protected by the best-quality protocols known on the Polish and global market.