A system for street-light monitoring and control
The key direct benefit is the reduction of all costs. With our system, we reduce the cost of electricity consumption, street lighting, as well as the local authorities, and the cost of infrastructural investment.
Smart Light ensures that the lighting system is perfectly tailored to your needs – a power reducer, network management system or remote reading of key parameters are only some of the many advantages which make it an ideal product.
Environmental protection, lower CO2 emissions, improved lighting quality and, in result, improved quality of life and satisfaction of the local population, are certainly among indirect benefits attributable to Smart Light.
A system for remote monitoring and management of the electricity network.
Smart Light is a multi-functional system delivering complete data from the distribution network for the analysis and active management of the network with automatic solutions. Smart Aqua offers the possibility to fully manage the needs of both large and small end users, and at the same time to control the production, change and prosumption.
Key Smart Light functionalities
- Electricity flow and consumption monitoring
- Network control
- Lighting output monitoring
- A management panel for each participant of the management process
- Geolocation and inventory of network components
- Adjustment of the amount of light to the actual traffic and weather conditions
01. What is Smart Grid – the automatic grid module?
The idea behind Smart Grid is full grid automation by direct grid control on the basis of data retrieved via two-way real-time communications. What makes this possible is a real analysis of the grid performance and the actual external conditions. It enables the creation of an active grid model.
02. What requirements must be met in order to be able to implement SM Icom?
There are no technology-related requirements concerning the implementation. The company should ensure cooperation with regard to the implementation of the customer database, equipment databases and other measures.
03. Who may implement the system?
The product is designed for:
- waterworks, homeowner associations, housing cooperatives – water
- licensed gas distributors – gas
- combined heat and power plants, heat-only plants, waterworks and district heating providers – heating
- DNOs – distribution network operators licensed by the Polish Energy Regulatory Office (URE) – electricity
- Utility providers responsible for waste management
- Local government or their companies operating power and lighting networks
- Private companies operating a large number of points of service or distribution for the purpose of utility management
04. Are you certified for secure data processing?
Our company holds the consents and data security permits required by the Polish Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (GIODO). Data is protected by the best-quality protocols known on the Polish and global market.