Tourism management system
An increase in the sales of tourist services is among the key long-term benefits. This will demonstrate itself through increased quality – leading to the tourist’s higher satisfaction and intensified tourist traffic (strengthened tourist infrastructure and increased private investment and activity).
Smart Tour is a system solution for the management of the region’s tourism.
The idea behind Smart Tour is to increase the tourist traffic in a specific region by initiating local businesses, strengthening the cooperation among local governments, and efficient use of financial tools for promotional purposes.
Key Smart Light functionalities
- tourist service panel
- statistic service panel
- brand panel
- admin panel
- tourist’s panel
- statistic panel
Narzędzia z których korzystamy
Our tools in daily practice include real-time analyses of the “region brand”, as well as diagrams, summaries and local government tables.
We also use a website. It is a comprehensive and reliable source of information about the region with clear information architecture, demonstrated by an intuitive interface. It also includes a useful price comparison engine and an interactive tourist map (web-based and mobile).
01. What is Smart Grid – the automatic grid module?
02. What requirements must be met in order to be able to implement SM Icom?
03. Who may implement the system?
- waterworks, homeowner associations, housing cooperatives – water
- licensed gas distributors – gas
- combined heat and power plants, heat-only plants, waterworks and district heating providers – heating
- DNOs – distribution network operators licensed by the Polish Energy Regulatory Office (URE) – electricity
- Utility providers responsible for waste management
- Local government or their companies operating power and lighting networks.
- Private companies operating a large number of points of service or distribution for the purpose of utility management.