A water-supply network project based on the Smart City model is now being implemented by Orange Poland in cooperation with a technological company* in the Polish town of Środa Wielkopolska. “This is a great solution, and it is highly recommended to all those who seek to protect the environment and natural resources in order to ensure that they are used in an economic way,” says Maciej Kocięcki of Orange Poland.
- SmartStation in Kalisz Pomorski
- We implanted our first Smart Station in the World, in Tarnowo Podgórne, Poland.
- The Smart Aqua system (formerly Smart Metering) implemented in Środa Wielkopolska (Portal Samorządowy, September 11, 2013)
- A smart system is being implemented for the water-supply network in Środa Wielkopolska (About Us, September 9, 2014)
- Środa Wielkopolska: A water-supply network managed on the basis of the Smart City model (Energia Max, September 10, 2014)