Smart Cities was one of the speakers at the 24th Conference of Waterworks Operators held at the Marena Wellness & Spa Hotel in Międzywodzie on March 21 and 22, this year. We delivered a presentation on systemic tools for remote monitoring and management of utility networks: water, electric power, heat, lighting, gas and waste.
- SmartStation in Kalisz Pomorski
- We implanted our first Smart Station in the World, in Tarnowo Podgórne, Poland.
- The Smart Aqua system (formerly Smart Metering) implemented in Środa Wielkopolska (Portal Samorządowy, September 11, 2013)
- A smart system is being implemented for the water-supply network in Środa Wielkopolska (About Us, September 9, 2014)
- Środa Wielkopolska: A water-supply network managed on the basis of the Smart City model (Energia Max, September 10, 2014)